Perth Morris Men practice on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month in the Seaward Guide Hall in Monash Avenue Nedlands adjacent to the Hollywood Primary School. If it is your 1st time it is advisable to contact the Squire Steve Mansfield on 0400 731 049 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org as we do occasionally dance somewhere else.
Following our attendance at the Adelaide Ring Meeting in 2013 we were invited to join the Morris Ring. One of the requirements is that we “dance in” at a Ring Meeting. Most of the “Ring Meetings” occur in England so the decision was made to go on tour to the UK.
Organisation has occurred and our Tour Itinerary is as below:
- 29th to 31st of May – Thaxted Ring Meeting for the Thaxted program – see Exterior 2015 prog and Interior 2015 prog
- 1st of June – Nottingham to dance with the Foresters at The Crown Inn (Beeston)
- 3rd of June – Norwich – site seeing and dancing with Kemp’s Men of Norwich at the Ribs of Beef
- 4th of June – Shere (White Horse) and Little London (William IV) to dance with the Pilgrim Morris Men
- 5th to the 7th of June – Hartley Ale weekend. We are on the Larkins” Tour apparently.
While we are overseas having a good time Robert Bannister 08 9227 9524 will be Acting Squire and wlll be contacted at email@example.com